- LED headlamps
- Car LED lamps
- LED Bulbs
- LED License Plate Lamp
- Interior LED Backlight
- Exterior LED lighting car
- Ταινιες LED
- LED Work Lamps
- XENON lamps
- Day & Fog Lights
- Car parts
- Disney Αξεσουάρ Αυτοκινήτου
- Radio - Multimedia station
- Parking Systems
- Halogen lamps
- Gas springs for mask and boot
- Windscreen Wipers
- Μπέκ Νερού Κυκλώματος Υαλοκαθαριστήρων
- STANT ΥΑΛΟΚΑΘΑΡΙΣΤΗΡΩΝ
- Φορτηγών Είδη
- Suggested Items
- NEW PRODUCTS
- POPULAR PRODUCTS
EPLH32 6000K LED BULBS H4 FLIP CHIP USA 12/24V
FLIP CHIP LED is an innovative technology of chip LED assembly eliminating many defects typical to technologies commonLy used on the market. Basic advantages of FCLed technology:
• UNIQUE HEAT MANAGMENT
• UNIQUE LIGHT EMISSION
• UNIQUE ELECTROMECHANICAL PARAMETERS
• UNIQUELY LOW COST
1. In conventional LED diode significant heat amount is delivered through the front of the diode.
2. In Flip Chip type of diode it was achieved to deliver most of the heat through the base which allows to deliver heat more effectively.
Conventional diode indicates high heat resistance due to the sapphire base low heat conductivity. Significant heat amounts are
emitted by the active layer through the front of the diode, hermetic material and then spread in the air. Flip Chip Led technology diode is projected on the thermo conductive base with metal contacts in order to create a better way to deliver most
of the heat through the base. Thanks to such solution light source using FLIP CHIP LED technology is much cooler.
It allows giving up big, expensive radiators as well as more liberty in designing lighting solutions.
The problem with light extraction from the chip are metal contacts which cover part of the surface
emitting light. In traditional LED diodes loss connected with traditional assembly method reach even 20%. Such problem does not exist in flip chip technology assembly method in which
LED chips are joined by the wire.
• Weight reduction and price reduction of the finished lighting element thanks to resigning from heavy and expensive radiators
• Long life (60 000 working hours)
• Entire surface illumination instead of point sources characteristic to traditional diodes and power leds
• Absolutely flat shape of light module allowing using innovative mounting methods
Thanks to the modest technology with the use of FLIP CHIP diodes we managed to design a small size bulb (small shaft of the bulb allows installation in very small lenses - for example in Fiat Punto II, where most LED bulbs are too large).
Bulbs prepared for cars with CANbus systems (for example opel insignia does not display the error of the burnt bulb). High luminous efficiency of FLIP CHIP diodes along with a high amperage of 2.45 amps (high beam) and 2.2 amps (low beam) at 14.4 volts allowed us to obtain over 5000lm from one bulb.
Small construction, narrow shaft of the bulb, no external elements (module / driver) and very high brightness are most important atributes of these bulbs.
|Color||6000K (COLD WHITE)|
|Diode type||FLIP CHIP|
|Brightness||5000lm / bulb|
|Operating voltage||9V - 32V|
|Operating temperature||-40°C to + 50°C|
|For public roads||No|